DENTRICEDEV'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DentriceDevs web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DentriceDevs web site.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
The materials on DentriceDev's web site are provided "as is". DentriceDev makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DentriceDev does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
DentriceDev has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DentriceDev of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
6. Reserved Names
DentriceDev has the right to maintain a list of reserved names that will not be made publicly available. These reserved names may be set aside for purposes of proactive trademark protection, avoiding user confusion, security measures, or any other reason (or no reason at all).
Additionally, DentriceDev reserves the right to change any already-claimed name at its sole discretion. In such cases, DentriceDev will make a reasonable effort to find a suitable alternative and assist with any transition-related concerns.
7. Content Policy
The following policy applies to comments, articles, and all other works shared on the DentriceDev blog:
- Users must make a good-faith effort to share content that is on-topic, of high-quality, and is not designed primarily for the purposes of promotion or creating backlinks.
- Posts must contain substantial content — they may not merely reference an external link that contains the full post.
- If a post contains affiliate links, that fact must be clearly disclosed. For instance, with language such as: “This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article.”
DentriceDev reserves the right to remove any content that it deems to be in violation of this policy at its sole discretion. Additionally, DentriceDev reserves the right to restrict any user’s ability to participate on the platform at its sole discretion.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DentriceDev's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic Of Kenya without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of a Website.